The Existing Business team is a highly consultative group that manages relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of Payor’s fastest growing users.
As an Account Executive (Existing Business), you’ll identify opportunities for our users to get the most out of Payor by quickly understanding our users’ needs in order for them to grow with us.
We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including CTO, COO, and CFO in order to drive commercial outcomes. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
This is a dynamic role, evolving rapidly. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, adaptable and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Proactively identify growth opportunities with existing accounts, manage outreach strategies and drive upsell.
- Manage incoming and proactive contract renewals and close business with existing accounts.
- Balance reactive client requests along with proactive engagements to maximise impact and client value.
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, marketing, risk and operations teams to improve our product.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role, with either sales or renewal based KPIs within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients, and has demonstrated active listening, commercial acumen and consultative skills.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations.
- Impeccable prioritisation skills in order to effectively manage and execute competing priorities.
- Motivation and flexibility to adapt in an environment where things change quickly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Ability to understand the Payor API
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn.