As an Account Executive at Payor, you will drive Payor’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Payor users. You’ll manage inbound opportunities (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Payor) and handle the full sales cycle right through to onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with startups or small/medium businesses. You have a strong comprehension of the buyer journey and can manage short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in demanding situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product comprehension, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Payor.
If you’re hungry, smart, resilient, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from prospect to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Manage and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Fluent English
- 2-5 years experience of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- At least one year full cycle, closing experience
- Ability to grasp complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong inquisitive and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to comprehend the Payor API and build great relationships with technical stakeholders
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile