Payor’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience uses Payor’s products to start, run, and scale their companies. Payor aims to remove the barriers to online commerce to help more businesses get started, expedite growth for existing companies, and increase economic output and trade globally. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet.
At Payor, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. Your skills and zeal will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously, question the status quo, and challenge assumptions. We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead. There is still much to do. Join us and help entrepreneurs and businesses everywhere participate in the global economy.
Social media is the primary channel through which we reach our most important audience: our users. We’re now looking for someone to join and uplevel our small—yet extremely online—social communications team. As part of the Communications team, you’ll work closely with teams across Payor to augment our highest visibility launches and announcements, and tell the stories of the companies and entrepreneurs building on Payor.
- Build compelling social campaigns that elevate our users, market our products, and strengthen our connection with our core audiences
- Work with the Design and Marketing teams to punch up launches and announcements with creative, user-centric assets and multimedia formats (e.g. audio, video)
- Engage with our users across social media forums and funnel their feedback into Payor’s product development cycle
- Manage Payor’s reputation on the open seas of the internet and serve as an online spokesperson for the company when needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Stellar written communication skills and a strong grasp of the Payor voice and tone
- A deep understanding of the developer, founder, and enterprise audiences in the Asia-Pacific region: their interests, pet peeves, and watering holes
- Exceptional judgment and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Creative flair and an aversion to the hackneyed and obvious
- A sharp eye for design. Proficiency in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- An encyclopedic knowledge of internet culture, the social mediums, and conversations and cohorts that are relevant to Payor
- A track record of shepherding multi-stakeholder projects to completion
- Familiarity in the cultural nuances and fluency in local languages from Asia-Pacific is a plus