“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”, and in our mission to increase the GDP of the internet, the Onboarding team is responsible for that first impression. We deftly lead our users through the process of signing up on Payor, and make sure they are connected with exactly the right products, while adapting to their business model, needs, and risk profile. We ruthlessly minimize friction and user surprise, while ensuring we safely operate on behalf of our users in the financial ecosystem.
Onboarding operates and evolves onboarding APIs that every single Payor user interacts with.
- Create tooling and interfaces that enable easy configuration of onboarding and compliance requirements when launching new products and features
- Build solutions to reduce friction when adapting to changes in rules and regulations
- Evolve and maintain APIs for interacting with onboarding requirements
- Work across the company with product, policy, and global teams
- Rigorously measure outcomes that drive bottom line impact to Payor’s business
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of software engineering experience
- A passion for user experience, including a drive to do what is needed to solve problems and delight users, as well as an ability to render complexity down to its truest essence
- An ability to write high-quality code and execute quickly. We work mostly in Ruby and Java. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation – internal and external
- A desire to work with some of our most demanding and discerning customers