Are you passionate about development? Are you excited by the opportunity to work on state of the art technologies? Do you want to have a significant impact at a high-growth startup?
At Payor, we’re looking for talented Engineers to join our core engineering team. You’ll help develop and scale a world class application that’s re-imagining the modern day business payment solutions. Your responsibilities will include thinking through our customer journey and advocating for product enhancements and optimizations while working with technologies like: React.js, Node.js, & Typescript.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to make a significant impact at a high-growth startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
Things you’ll do
- Create new backend services and APIs to support new features in the product
- Build, document and maintain tests, features and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers to Payor
Tech stack you’ll use
- Our backend is built on Node using Typescript.
- We use Kubernetes to orchestrate our infrastructure setup and deployment.
- The overall architecture is event-driven micro-services with RabbitMQ at the center of it.
- We use a variety of databases for different purposes: Postrges, Mongo, Elastic, and Redis.
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We’re looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. Payor is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don’t 100% match the exact candidate description.
Payor is a new type of payment solution. Our mission is to help people and companies generate more revenue with our software and solutions.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and others. We’re serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. Our customers rated us #1 on all possible categories on G2 Crowd.
We’re a distributed team working from London, Manchester , San Francisco, Seattle, Paris, Moscow, Dubai, Istanbul, and Sydney.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.