Build the platform that powers internal tools at Payor
Payor Admin is an internal platform which is relied upon by Payor employees globally for every part of their job: from talking with our users to launching a new feature. Admin is an integral part of how we move quickly in service of our users.
We believe Payor employees deserve best-in-class tools and treat our fellow Payor’s as power users. We make it easy for engineers at Payor to quickly build high-quality, and secure-by-default internal tools using the same high standards that power external products like our Dashboard.
We’re looking for a senior engineer with a strong interest in building secure-by-default and ergonomic developer libraries and frameworks. The ideal candidate will have a mix of technical expertise in building developer platforms, a passion for solving developer experience problems, and a pragmatic ability to ship results iteratively.
- Work with a team of technically sophisticated engineers who make developer experience their first priority
- Own solutions from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to think through everything from success metrics, to the ergonomics of individual API’s
- Use both qualitative and quantitative metrics to determine priorities and measure effectiveness
- Uphold Payor’s high standards for engineering and product quality and mentor newer team members to do the same
You might work on:
- Building reusable components that make it easier for engineers to build consistent and high quality user experiences across Payor Admin
- Building and improving the libraries and frameworks that power our front-end stack
- Improving the day-to-day frontend development experience of Admin developers by improving incremental frontend build times, time-to-interactive and more
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Front-end development experience building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
Nice to haves:
- You delight in crafting ergonomic and secure-by-default developer abstractions
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A one-paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences