Join Payor’s Recurring Revenue team to help people start, run and scale businesses with recurring payments from anywhere in the world. Our users depend on our products to make it easy to accept recurring payments: from selling SaaS subscriptions, to orchestrating multi-stage contracts, delivering business analytics and helping prevent customer churn. We deliver these capabilities at scale to manage millions of recurring payments a day, for businesses ranging from exciting, fast moving startups to large, world-spanning companies.
Recurring Revenue team members have the opportunity to work on a broad variety of problems. They design and extend Payor’s public Subscriptions API, build core infrastructure spanning multiple teams, train ML models to help our recovery products be more successful, and develop beautiful user experiences such as Payor’s Customer Portal to help businesses manage long term relationships with their users—and there’s more on the way.
We are looking for a few superb engineers that are passionate about delighting users, developing modern architectures and constantly learning from users and each other. If you enjoy solving the toughest problems of a rapidly growing global user base at startups and large enterprises alike, this will be a great opportunity for your career.
- Build elegant APIs and user experiences that enable merchants to run and scale their businesses on top of Payor
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the next generation of Payor’s infrastructure, to meet the high growth needs of our company and customers for years to come
- Own solving problems end-to-end across a variety of systems and services, in close collaboration with other engineers on your team
- Actively participate in setting strategic direction and making product decisions, working closely with product managers and other cross-functional leaders
- Work closely with our highly technical users to understand their needs and to build products that help them be more successful on Payor
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in full time software development or a similar role
- You have strong technical foundations and have experience working with complex systems at scale
- You are customer focused and find satisfaction in building products that help others be more effective
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic with engineering tradeoffs
- You enjoy data modeling challenges and have a high bar for keeping your solutions expressive yet simple to use
- You have an ability to collaborate in a fast paced environment with various stakeholders, customers, and subject matter experts
- You work autonomously, and are more energized by missions and goals than a specific list of tasks
You might work on:
- Building foundational APIs to help users model their recurring revenue business on Payor by combining core primitives in new and interesting ways
- Building software and user interfaces accessed by millions of customers worldwide, with a high bar for design, fit and finish
- Designing architecture which scales for high growth as well as sudden, high volume spikes in traffic during peak times